We specialize in water well drilling and geothermal heating and cooling in central Missouri and offer a fully comprehensive range of services. Here are some of the intensives of geothermal heating and cooling:
Any geothermal equipment meeting Energy Star requirements at the time of installation is eligible for the federal tax credit.
● The geothermal system must be installed in the United
States in a home owned by the taxpayer.
• Primary residency is not required for eligibility.
● The credit is equal to 30% of the total system cost
• Inclusive of equipment, labor, piping, etc
Can be used to offset Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT) tax
● Can be used in more than one year
● Can be combined with other energy efficiency upgrade
● Can be combined with solar and wind tax credits
● There is no cap to the tax credit.
● There is no limit to the number of times the credit can
• If the taxpayer has more than one home, the credit can
be claimed for each home where geothermal equipment
We invite you to call us to discuss your upcoming project or to receive a quote on the work you have planned.
Copyright © AAA Well Drilling, 2011. All rights reserved.
Andy Asmus, Owner, MO Permit Number: 003418WPH
AAA Well Drilling
64776 Springer Hill Rd.
Clarksburg, MO 65025
Phone: (573) 796-8433